It’s a constant question. How do we save money planning our wedding?
This site allows you to calculate wedding cost by zip code and projected number of guests. That cost is in addition to wedding rings and honeymoon costs.
It can be quite an expensive venture, so let’s us try to help you save some money along the way.
- Make a guest list to estimate projected food and budget based on quotes from vendors. Start a through and realistic budget. Include everything from hotel guest welcome bags to wedding party gifts to center pieces. If you go over budget one these items try to eliminate the least important items to you.
- Hire an event planner to negotiate with vendors. Often event planners will save you time and money with exclusive discounts provided to clients. Just their expert advice will often save you money in ways you never thought of.
- Whittle your “dream” into reality. Eliminate a champagne toast, forget the diamond centerpieces, decide what is important and what you can do without.
- Everything is negotiable if you are willing to be flexible. Be upfront and honest about your budget to find the right vendor for you.
- Most venues charge more for Saturday night weddings, so explore Friday or Sunday night in addition to Saturday during the day.
- Shop GroupOn and other discount sights for anything from photo booths to transportation.
- Doing it yourself can save money, but you can also spend more money on materials so choose wisely. Often bride don;t realize how much time it takes to complete tasks. Don’t take on too much yourself.
- Talk to family and friends that have recently been married. They can often be a great reference.
A wedding will cost you a good amount of money, but try to prioritize what’s most important to you and your partner. At the end of the day you are just as married if you spend $10,000 or $500,000. If you have questions about your wedding feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org